CASA-ACAS: The Organization
CASA is the national voice for Canadian senior educational leaders. The organization is a federation of the professional associations representing the senior administrators in Canadian provinces and territories. Associate members include professors of educational administration, graduate students in educational administration, and individual administrators.
MISSION: CASA exists to promote and enhance effective administration and leadership in the provision of quality in education in Canada.
- School system administration is a noble profession.
- Effective leadership and administration of school systems are essential.
- Individually and collectively, school system administrators provide leadership for quality in education.
- Communication and cooperation with other stakeholder groups in education are vital.
- Individually and collectively, school system administrators can assist one another.
- To provide a national voice on education matters.
- To promote and provide opportunity for professional development of the membership.
- To promote communication and liaison with national and international organizations having an interest in education.
- To provide a variety of services to the membership.
- To recognize outstanding contributions to education in Canada